Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar
We are looking for a high-performing *Relationship Executive* to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The relationship executive works closely with the sales team to manage relationships with clients
Salary : upto *2.5 Lac* Min Experience: *2 years* Designation : Relationship Executive Location : Noida
1. Setting up meetings with new clients
2. Researching the latest products and regulations
3. Looking for new sales opportunities
4. Recruit a team of Financial Consultant & Agents and generate business through them
5. Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
6. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
7. Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
8. Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
9. Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
10. Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
11. Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
12. Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
13. Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
14. Achieve growth and hit sales targets
15. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
16. Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
17. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
1) Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
2) Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
3) Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
4) Previous experience working as a client relationsh
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, MD/Medicinae Doctor, Post Graduate Diploma, Other Doctorate Degree|
|Key Skills||banking finance insurance Mutual Funds bank nidhi loans|
|About Company||our client is launched by Expert Finance Management team members, pioneer in the financial services Industry. We are recognized under Section 406 of the Companies Act 2013. We are operating under the supervision of Reserve Bank of India. We accept the deposits, within the framework of norms stipulated by RBI, and are highly secured.|
|Contact Person||POOJA AGGARWAL|